This product is designed to be a makeup bag that opens easy for you to be able to see what the contents are. It is made in the USA and it is patent-pending so literally the only place you can get it is here: http://www.displaycorp.us/Makeup-Bag-s/1824.htm
I would say that it is a very interesting product, although I am not sure how it would hold up in the long run, and I am rather iffy about putting my more expensive products in it. Here are the questions that the company asked me about their product:
1) What sizes would you like to see the Display Bag in? I think there needs to be a larger size for the larger palates.
2) The current product retails for $11.99. Do you think this price is expensive, inexpensive or priced right? In your opinion, will it sell at this price? I think this is priced about right, make up bags are expensive, so this is a reasonable price.
3) What colors or materials would you want it in? The current design uses a nylon fabric. I think that the fabric is right, if not something a bit sturdier. As far as colors, I think there should of course be pinks and purples, and maybe more of the primary colors, red blue green, to appeal to a variety of consumers.
4) Any suggestions for design changes? Are you happy with the size of the bag in relation to the size of the Display Sheet? The bag should be a bit larger, and easier to close so you don’t fear ruining expensive items.
5) What other uses, besides makeup, do you see for bags using the Display Sheet? I can see using this bag for children’s toys, my son’s cars collection would go in this bag nicely for travel and it would allow him to see what he has in their easier and choose the specific one that he wants to play with. Also little girls makeup collections.
6) Anything else you would care to comment on! This is a great idea and with the few quirks that the product has worked out, I think It will be a hit!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.