I had no idea what this was, I saw reduce belly fat and feel over myself to get it. So I did some digging and here is what I have found. CLA stands for Conjugated linoleic acid. That helps with:
1. Increased metabolic rate: This would obviously be a positive benefit for any type of athlete that is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.
2. Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
3. Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: Since many people these days have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on any person who has high cholesterol.
4. Lowers insulin resistance: Lowering insulin resistance has been shown to help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight.
5. Reduces food-induced allergic reactions: Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help.
6. Enhances immune system: With the variety of bacteria and poor immune systems in contemporary society, enhancing the immune system’s ability to function properly is a positive benefit to all.
*info received from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mike8.htm
This is such an easy pill to take and the benefits are astounding! Get yours today at:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.